Tuesday, October 29, 2013

closet favorites / a name change


Hello friends! I have a two things I want to touch on and fashion first so here we go!

Here are some of my favorites that are currently in my closet!

1. J.Crew Vintage Knit blue and white top. I actually got this top from my best friend because he didn't want it anymore. Score! 

2. Polka-dot, Peter Pan collar, Forever 21 blouse. I bought this blouse a couple of years ago and I am surprised that it is still in good condition. I cannot remember the exact price but it was definitely less than $20.

3. Chambray long-sleeve shirt from Old Navy. I bought this shirt about 2 months ago and I wear it all the time! It's the perfect shirt for a casual day out but it is so easily dressed up with a pair of dark skinny jeans and accessories for night. It was about $30.

4. Jones New York short-sleeved top from Macy's. I actually bought this top from Macy's with a gift card I got for my birthday. So again...score! I wear the shhhhhhhhoot out of this time. I'm wearing it constantly. I got it like 2 or 3 years ago and I pray that it will live forever. 

And on another note... I changed the name of my blog!! Yeah..... "Ahoy My Love" (the previous name of this blog) was a little difficult to work with because, fun fact, the phrase "Ahoy My Love" is actually a semi-popular one (kinda sorta not really). It was really hard for me to get an email address and I wanted to open a shop and sell my products at fairs but apparently the phrase "Ahoy My Love" is one that is taken almost everywhere. Ergo, Introducing "Morning Waffle"! I chose the name because I love waffles in the morning! (and noon, and night and 2 am... which is technically the morning so HEY!) Is that name unique enough???? You can now email me at: morningwaffleblog@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment