Sunday, September 29, 2013

september favorites


September has been great! It was truly an amazing month and I thank God for that! Here are my September favorites:

1. More home inspiration!
2. I am terrified of balloons. Honestly, if someone gave me a balloon for my birthday I would take the balloon and be like "Thanks!" *lets go of the balloon*. However, this DIY balloon project is too cool to pass up.
3. This DIY ring tutorial is so easy and cute. All you need is wire, pliers and a bead of your choice.
4. I hate Mondays.
5. Ok, I am in love with this French graphic designer and I am getting this French desk planner for 2014. No question.
6. I am a knitting and crocheting fiend. You can find me at 3 in the morning sometimes and my eyes are red and my Diet Coke is half water and I'm knitting/crocheting angrily (because I need to finish a project before I go to bed. I NEED TO). Here is a beautiful dish towel knitting pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment