Friday, September 20, 2013

alberta ferretti 2014 milan fashion week


You know how sometimes you find a song you love and you listen to it on repeat for days and days? That's exactly how I feel about Alberta Ferretti's 2014 Milan Fashion Week collection. I have been looking at it so much it might as well be my screensaver.

Every piece in this collection is a masterpiece in and of itself. The color pallette is stunning and the embroidery... Oh my heart... the embroidery. I recently bought a Cath Kidston book about how to embroider and now I'm obsessed. I have embroidery floss strewn about my bedroom and thimbles that somehow got under my bed sheets. So, one could understand that when I first saw the gorgeous embroidery on these pieces I almost cried/died.

Alberta Ferretti is very well known for her bridal gowns which i almost don't want to even talk about because once I start I can't stop.

You can view the entire Alberta Ferretti 2014 Milan Fashion Week here!

What do you think of Alberta Ferretti?   

No comments:

Post a Comment