Sunday, September 1, 2013

Reviewed: MAC morange

MAC Morange! I have only heard great things about this lip color and I decided to purchase it! I love orange lippies and this is a "true" orange color, if that's even a thing. The color is very bold and bright but it manages not to look tacky. 
  
The Morange comes in the ubiquitous black MAC lipstick tube; very sleek and simple with the rounded lid. The packaging is pretty well known and chances are you've probably seen it before.

I apply one or two coats and the color stays on for a few hours. I would highly suggest wearing a lip balm as a base for Morange. I have heard about its proclivity for drying out lips from other beauty bloggers so would definitely use a lip liner or lip balm as a base. Using a base can only increase the lipstick's staying power so it never hurts.

It costs $15 without tax and a little goes a long way with this lipstick because of its longevity. 

Overall, I would say that MAC Morange is excellent. The color is completely unique and can last a few hours without touching up. It goes on smoothly and stays on. I would definitely purchase it again...and again and again. - Jenny 

Have you tried MAC Morange yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment