Monday, September 2, 2013

party nails



I love black nail polish and I usually paint a layer of glitter over it or something (I still rock those plain black nails from time to time). I wanted to share with you one of my favorite ways to wear black polish! These nails are perfect for a party!

What you will need:
1. Black nail polish
2. Thick gold glitter nail polish (I use the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure gold polish)
3. Clear top coat polish
4. Thin nail polish brush

Paint your nails black and wait for your nails to dry for about 10 minutes. Once the polish is completely dry get your gold glitter polish and thin nail polish brush. Apply a layer of gold polish on the "moon"or the bottom of the nail and with the thin nail brush, gently drag the glitter polish upward. This will create a fading effect. Once dry, apply the top coat (I usually apply one coat of the clear polish, wait for it to dry, and apply another coat). That's all! enjoy your pretty nails! -Jenny

  

No comments:

Post a Comment