Wednesday, May 15, 2013

give someone flowers today






I love random acts of kindness. Two years ago someone left me an anonymous gracious letter in my mailbox and I still think about it today. Someones small thoughtful action towards me made me feel incredible. I still think about a little letter I received years ago and it still encourages me today. 

You can pick up a bunch of flowers form your local grocery store and spruce them up however you want with something like polka-dot wrapping (pictured above) or whatever you like and you can give them to someone like a friend, a parent, a teacher, a co-worker, or a complete stranger! Your small act of kindness will make their day. If you don't want to buy flowers for someone then you can leave them an appreciative and thoughtful letter or card like someone did for me. You never know what they might be going through. Maybe they are having a tough week. Acting out a random act of kindness would only take a couple of minutes and it would make someones day, week or even year. 

1/2/3/4








No comments:

Post a Comment