Sunday, April 14, 2013

the beautiful things


This charming landscape ring is created and designed by Clive Roddy from Bath, England. He makes many unique one-of-a-kind products that are both beautiful and practical. You can check out his Etsy shop here

Here are a few other things I am loving:
1. This website where all you have to do is click the foods you already have in your fridge and it will generate recipes for you. 
2. This DIY coconut and rose body scrub. It has a shelf life of one year, smells like heaven, and works like magic. 
3. I wish I had a green thumb and a natural talent for gardening but I do not. However, these 5 steps to building a garden are easy to follow and will assure you that anyone can have a gorgeous garden if they put their mind to it! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, i adore this ring! thanks for sharing. I just found your blog & it's very cheery! From (another) Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so happy that you have enjoyed my posts! Have a nice day Jenni :D

    ReplyDelete