Wednesday, October 16, 2013

kate spade



Hello friends! My week has been pretty boring. It has been a little over a week since my oral surgery and I can finally eat solid foods! Huzzah! But while I was on bedrest I made an impulse Kate Spade online purchase.

I have had the Kate Spade Cobble Hill Leslie Satchel for about a year now. I bought it used on Ebay because there is no way I'd be able to afford the bag new. The bag is in great condition and I purchased it for more than 50% less lightly used on Ebay. The retail price of the bag is about $400.

However, I have been keeping my eye on the Kate Spade necklace shown above for some time. It is $58 and gorgeous. It's very simple and delicate. I have been looking for a gold disc necklace ever since I started watching 30 Rock (Liz Lemon wears one and rocks it). There is also a cute turn-of-phrase on it which says "Good as Gold". I ordered it online (obviously) and it was delivered to me in 2 days!

What do you think of Kate Spade?

No comments:

Post a Comment