Monday, August 12, 2013

diy: bubble bath


I love stepping into a hot bubble bath and relaxing. I have experimented with many different recipes for homemade bubble baths and I think I found the ideal concoction! Perfect for yourself or as a gift to a friend!

What you will need:
-A jar/bottle for your bubble bath mixture (I like using Mason Jars)
- 1/4 cup of lightly scented or odorless dish soap
-1/4 cup of lightly scented or odorless shampoo (Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo is my favorite) 
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or your choice of scented oils
-2 tablespoons of honey
-1/2 cup of water
- 3 drops of your choice of food coloring (optional)

In a large bowl mix in all ingredients excluding the salt. Stir till well mixed. When the the concoction is mixed well, add the salt and mix. Spoon in or use a funnel to transfer the bubble bath from bowl to jar/bottle.

Fin.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment