Saturday, August 31, 2013

august favorites


This month felt like it was the calm before the storm. I just have a feeling that September will be madness! Here are my favorites from this month!

1. I love these Audrey Hepburn stamps. You can buy them from Amazon here!
2. Bears are my favorite animals! I have this lovely piece of art on my bedroom wall.
3. THIS BAG
4. I have started keeping fresh flowers in my bedroom when I can. Peonies are a beautiful option. They just brighten up my day!
5. I'm always looking for different ways to spruce up my room and I especially love the mis matched frames in this bedroom.
6. Remember those colorful refrigerator alphabet magnets? Spray them with rose gold spray paint to give them a modern look.
7. This totally awesome cat poster. Plus, it's in another language so HEY-OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment