Saturday, July 6, 2013

los angeles day

This weekend I went with one of my best friends out to LA for the day. I'm leaving for Hawaii in one week and we are determined to make this week an amazing one. First we went to Jet Rag, a used vintage store. It's a massive two story shop with a lot to see. It was great fun browsing the racks.

Next we made our way to the Amoeba Music store. Amoeba is one of my favorite stores and I never walk away empty handed. This time I bought the All Delighted People record by Sufjan Stevens.
We ended our day by going to dinner at Congregation Ale House in Pasadena. It was delicious! I had the turkey burger and my friend and I shared sweet potato fries and belgium style fries. The best part was that the ale house offered a wide range of different dipping sauces! We tried the rosemary garlic mayo, honey mustard, chipotle mayo, and Siracha ketchup! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment