Monday, July 22, 2013

favorite diys


Here are some of my favorite DIYs of all time! I have tried these 4 projects and they all have been completed easily and beautifully. These projects have very clear and easy to follow instructions that made them enjoyable to create.

1. This one is not what you would call a "true" DIY. There is no necessary construction or anything like that but just the idea of cute individual tea packets for guests (or yourself) is something I would have never thought of myself and adorable! 

2. As I have mentioned on this blog before, I love succulents! This DIY clay pots tutorial, by Claire from Fellow Fellow, is amazing! I have 2 succulents in my handmade clay pots sitting happily in my room right now. Click here for the tutorial! 

3. I have also mentioned how much I love the geometric shape trend going on right now so when I came across this tutorial it was like finding gold. And when I found out all it's made out of are cheap coffee stirrers I almost had a heart attack. Check out the genius here by Feathers Of Gold.

4. Last but not least, this bicycle basket tutorial. I used to have to bike 8 miles to get to work and I developed a very special bond with my bike. I was very happy when I got to deck out said bike with this cute basket. The tutorial is by The Merry Thought and can be found here!   

No comments:

Post a Comment