Sunday, June 30, 2013

currently listening


1. The Smiths are probably my favorite band of all time. I listen to them an obscene amount and never get tired of doing so. The song that I have on repeat by The Smiths: Cemetery Gates.
2. Youth Lagoon released his first album, The Year of Hibernation, in 2011 and it's gorgeous. The song I have on repeat: Cannons.
3. The Tallest Man on Earth is a folk musician and he reminds me a bit of Bob Dylan. The song I have on repeat: It Will Follow the Rain.
4. Fleet Foxes have two complete studio albums and I have listened to both of them through more times then I can count. The song I have on repeat: Blue Ridge Mountains.
5.Vampire Weekend's new album, Modern Vampires of the City, stays very true to their style and has a great flow to it. The song I have on repeat: We Worshiped You.
6. Anathallo's album Canopy Glow might be my favorite album of all time. The song I have on repeat: Italo.
7. Lana Del Rey is a guilty pleasure of mine. The song I have on repeat: Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment