Wednesday, May 1, 2013

the grest gatsby. the great soundtrack.

       

 

 


How are you friends? The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books and Carrie Mulligan (who plays Daisy) is my favorite actress. However, after I watched the first 2 trailers for the movie I was not sure I liked the direction Baz Luhrmann was taking the film. When the third trailer came out I was less than excited to watch it but I did anyway and thank God! This trailer gave me goosebumps. The aspect of this trailer that put it over the top was the music. The soundtrack to this movie is brilliant. Two of my favorites off of the soundtrack are Florence + the Machine's "Over the Love" and Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful" which are both linked above along with the third trailer. The full soundtrack comes out on May 7 on Itunes and you can see the full track listing here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment